AK Manager Privacy Statement
Last Updated July 22, 2020
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices. Please read this privacy statement closely. You accept the terms of this private statement by continuing to use our products and services.
We will never sell, rent, barter, trade, distribute or lease personal information to outside parties unless AK Manager obtains customer permission or disclosure is required by law.
What information do we collect?
We collect information included listings, orders, shipments, pricing and inventory from Amazon MWS with user’s consent.
How we process information?
1. All synchronized data will be encrypted and transmitted through https protocol at the transport layer, and MWS data will be additionally encrypted by AES-256 algorithm.
2. Before the data is persisted, we preprocess the data and filter the data unless necessary.
3. Before the data is persisted, we encrypt PII data and sensitive data, the encryption algorithm is AES-256.
How we store information?
1. All MWS data is encrypted with AES-256 algorithm and stored on a separate physical server.
2. The server is deployed in a built-in VPC network and external network access is forbidden.
3. PII data will be physically deleted within 21 days after the seller has processed the shipment.
How we use information?
With the consent of the user, we may use the following data for business processing:
1. Product information - for searching, match existing ASIN
2. Pricing - automate product pricing based on business rules
3. Inventory and order tracking - track orders and keep inventory levels synchronized
4. FBA - manage inbound and outbound shipments and submit fulfillment orders
5. FBM shipment delivery - used for non-Amazon fulfillment orders
How we share information?
We will not share any Amazon MWS data with any third party.
How we dispose information?
1. PII data stored for more than 21 days will be forced to be physically deleted.
2. Weekly degaussing and physical destruction of unused disks/ssd.
Changes to This Privacy Statement
We will occasionally update this privacy statement to reflect changes in our services and customer feedback. When we post changes to this Statement, we will revise the “last updated” date at the top of this statement. If there are material changes to this statement or in how we will use your personal information, we will notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes prior to implementing the change or by directly sending you a encourage you to periodically review this statement to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org © 2020 AK Manager. All rights reserved.